Top 8 Benefits of Outsourcing Sales and Marketing to Infinity
1. Lower cost and risk – Infinity is an experienced and reliable team that will mitigate the risk of operational inefficiencies, and greatly decrease the cost impact of hiring and retaining an internal sales and marketing staff.
2. Talent access – We have done this before! We have a combined 60 years of outsourced sales and marketing services. You will gain access to a team that is on the cutting edge of marketing and sales methodology for the industry, and since we have worked with many other companies in the past and current, they have developed optimized practices based on many trials and errors, all of which the subscribing organization will benefit directly from. While it is possible for a company to build this competence organically, you can count on it taking a very long time to accomplish, and that it will take a big hit every time someone leaves the company.
3. Time savings – Having a Infinity operating at the peak of efficiency seriously reduces the time involved in seeing results and allows the your company’s team members to focus on what they do best: deliver products and services.
4. Infrastructure and learning – Infinity will expand its sales and marketing platform that can be maintained and passed to your company. This will serve as the foundation for sales and marketing success for years to come.
5. Stability – In an increasingly competitive economy, resident sales and marketing talent is easily recruited by the competition, particularly the rock stars whose departure could leave your organization very destabilized. This issue won’t exist as part of the Infinity team.
6. Skill sets – Infinity possess the growth, analytics and data interpretation as the ‘must have’ core competencies needed for any organization.
7. Employee growth – When done properly, Infinity can be used as a method for teaching members of your organization how to undertake tasks for themselves and how to use the systems that are built in order to build internal sales and marketing competencies.
8. Growth – Startups and SMBs are notoriously understaffed. Engaging Infinity as your sales and marketing team will enable quick growth by nature of our experience in utilizing our already existing and growing successful sales and marketing plans.
If you’d like to learn more about outsourcing the demand generation engine of your business to Infinity, click below to request a consultation.